TLC’s 下水道清洗 服务 Same Day and Emergency Service
Clogged drains are perhaps one of the most common plumbing issues that homeowners deal with on a regular basis.
Why choose TLC for your drain cleaning service:
- 90-day warranty on drain cleaning
- 24/7 emergency drain service
- Trained and experienced drain technicians
- We take pride in our work and stand behind everything we do
We Have Your Clogged 排水 Solution!
TLC’s 排水 Technicians are equipped to handle both residential and commercial clogged drain problems. Our pros are qualified to remove all types of sewer clogs. We’ve got the tools and technology to solve any of your drain problems.
- 布线, Cabling or snaking the drain is the most common technique used, this will remove the blockage and get your drain flowing again. Sometimes this is a temporary solution if you have a bigger drain problem.
- 水力喷射。 If you continue to experience clogs or slow drains after we’ve cabled the line, you could need a more thorough cleaning. Hydro jetting uses high pressure water to completely clear the pipes from grease buildup, 根, and other debris that cause commonly cause drainage problems.
- 除锈, Cabling and jetting can effectively clear a drain from normal blockages, 根, and even years of grease and sludge buildup. 然而, 除鳞 the pipe can clear away hard scale buildup, 混凝土, 金属, and more while creating a smooth clean pipe. For this service we pair the hydro jetter and a 4″ cyclone grinding chain to descale your sewer line.
5 Signs you need to clean your drains
These are the most common signs you may need to have your drain cleaned.
If you start to see it taking longer for water to drain in your kitchen or bathroom drains there’s likely something clogging the drain that is preventing the water from going down.
If you notice an odd sewer smell in your home this could be coming from bacteria, grease or gunk buildup that is staying in the drain and not going all the way to the city sewer. This could also be a sign that the drain vent is not working properly and the gas is staying in the home.
If you notice a gurgling sound in your drains throughout your home this can be a sign that there is a clog in the main sewer line.
Frequent standing water in your shower, washing machine or sinks can be a sign of a blockage in the main sewer line.
5. Multiple Clogged 下水道
If more than one toilet, bathtub or sink become clogged at the same time, you probably have a clog somewhere in your main drain system. You won’t be able to reach this blockage using drain cleaners or plungers. You’ll need to call TLC or another drain professional to clear the drain within the main drain system.
Cost to Clear a 排水 in 太阳成集团
TLC’s drain costs are as follows:
- Standard Cabling*: $120 per hour (1 hour minimum)
- 水力喷射: $160 per hour (2 hour minimum)
- 除锈: $320 per hour (2 hour minimum)
*TLC’s drain repair rates are charged by the hour, with a 1-hour minimum plus parts. After the 1st hour we charge in half hour increments. Some larger jobs are given written quotes.
Our 排水 Clearing Process
1) 时间表 an appointment same day
打电话给我们, (505)761-9644 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Our team will work with your schedule to find a time to send one of our drain experts to your home to remove your clog.
2) Clearing your drain
TLC’s plumber will insert a cable into the pipe either at the location of the drain inside your home or through the sewer drain cleanouts outside your home. 在这一点上, the drain technician sends the cable with an auger at the end through the drain to remove the blockage.
3) Video camera inspection (if necessary)
If the clog is unable to be cleared with the cable machine, our professional plumber will use a line with a specialized camera on the end to view the inside of the drain and locate the problem. 在这一点上, the drain tech will describe the problem and give you options for hydro jetting, 除鳞, 或可能 sewer line repair to fix the problem.
4) Explanation and review invoice
Once TLC’s plumber has your drains back flowing, they will recap everything he did and present you with an invoice.
5) We make sure you’re satisfied with our work
Your satisfaction matters to us. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with TLC’s service please tell us or call us and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’re completely satisfied with our work.
Clogged 排水 FAQs
Clogged drains are frustrating and need to be dealt with immediately. Here are some common questions many customers ask when judging the best option for clearing a clogged drain.
Can I use a drain snake to clear a clogged drain?
是的,你可以! 然而, we don’t normally recommend anyone using a cable machine unless you have been properly trained as they can be very dangerous. 作为专业人士, TLC太阳成集团61999 has specialized equipment to clear drains ranging from cable machines, 水力喷洗器, and sometimes even air guns.
How often should I schedule a professional drain cleaning?
我们建议 having lines cleaned at least once a year preventatively because YOU are in control of when we are out at your business or residence. Nobody likes to be surprised by a clogged drain. They can 关闭 down your business, ruin your weekend plans, or even sometimes cause a messy backup that can cause damage. Annual drain maintenance lessens the chance of a surprise visit on a weekend, in the middle of the night, 或者在度假.
Do I need a professional, or can I use a liquid drain cleaner?
It is always recommended to use a professional drain cleaning company when it comes to clearing or cleaning your sewer system. Liquid drain cleaners do not work well. They are an acid that can do more damage to your pipes and fixtures than good. They will sometimes put a temporary band-aid on the situation but in the process, they will eat up your pipes and may even start a chemical reaction with other cleaning agents.
TLC highly recommends using enzymes, not liquid drain openers. Enzymes are microorganisms that eat up bio matter and sludge that naturally build up in your sewer system. A healthy culture of enzymes will certainly help your system to keep draining the way it was designed to. TLC sells Lenzyme drain cleaner as a safe enzyme cleaner that our experts recommend.
How can I prevent drain clogs in the first place?
To prevent drain clogs from occurring, your plumbing system first has to be in good working order.
- 我们建议 camera inspections for mainlines to determine if there are any issues that need to be addressed.
- Second, avoid putting too much food and grease down your disposal. The more food and grease that is put into your kitchen sink, the more sludge will build up causing blockages.
- Next, put hair strainers on bathroom sink drains and tub/shower drains. That will help hair from not accumulating in your drain lines.
- Lastly, and most important, DO NOT FLUSH FOREIGN OBJECTS. Paper towels, feminine hygiene products, and wipes (even the flushable kind) all cause problems with sewer lines.
Guarantees and warranties
At TLC, we offer a 90-day labor warranty on drain cleaning services.
If you’re not completely satisfied with TLC’s service within the 90 days, we promise to make it right at no additional cost.
Protect your new drain system with preventive maintenance
Don’t wait until a drain a completely clogged or sewer backing up into your home before you take care of that problem drain. Learn more about drain maintenance to prevent problems.